We are looking for a Middle Business Development Manager who is ready for challenges and growth!
If you want to work in a promising field and have the opportunity to sell interesting IT solutions, then join us!
We invite an ambitious, proactive, and responsible colleague to join our Business Development team!
- Managing the full sales cycle from finding new clients to closing deals.
- Searching for new clients through various channels (LinkedIn, Email, etc.) based on the Ideal Client Profile/Buyer Person profile.
- Conducting needs analysis, identifying pain points of potential clients, and leading to a meeting (initial call).
- Participating in client meetings, preparing presentations, and leading to contract signing.
- Reporting and achieving the company’s goals/KPIs.
- Taking responsibility and showing results.
Requirements for the specialist:
- Successful experience working in an IT company (outstaff/outsourcing) for at least 2 years.
- Communicative skills in English (Upper-intermediate (B2) and above), both spoken and written (drafting business letters, negotiating with clients).
1. 24 calendar days of paid vacation per year (after the trial period);
2. Paid sick days (after the trial period);
3. Possibility to work remotely;
4. Possibility to visit English courses;
5. Possibility of having consultations with a psychologist.