We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join a team to manage and deliver project in Marketing and AI areas.
Our business-partner is a marketing agency from Australia.
The company works to end commercial animal cruelty within our lifetimes by making vegan businesses more profitable than their animal-harming competitors.
Their mission is to make a positive impact on the world by helping provide high-quality vegan products and services that are both delicious and environmentally friendly.
🦾🌿 The product is a vegan AI-powered marketing tool that has been trained on thousands of examples of successful marketing copy from vegan businesses to create artificial intelligence that deeply understands veganism and creates beautifully branded content that converts.
You will have the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals who share your passion for veganism and animal rights. You will be part of a dynamic and innovative company that is committed to making a difference in the world.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will ensure the efficient execution of our projects, including timely delivery and seamless implementation.
- Manage a strong continuous delivery culture showing leadership and engagement with internal teams and customer teams to achieve maximum client satisfaction;
- Specify clear technical requirements and liaise with internal technical teams to ensure smooth delivery of technical development;
- Coordinate all technical & operations aspects to ensure excellent continuous delivery of a deployed project, and specific further development to apply client customizations.
📌 SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 5 years of experience in technical project management, preferably in software development;
- A thorough understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, and SAFe;
- In-depth knowledge of software development processes, including design, development, testing, and deployment;
- Familiarity with project management tools, such as Jira, Asana, or Trello;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
📌 NICE TO HAVE:
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields.
📌 ENGLISH LEVEL:
Upper-Intermediate/Advanced. The candidate should be able to clearly communicate and deliver his ideas.
📌 WORK SCHEDULE AND TIMEZONE:
Monday — Friday, 9 am — 6 pm, (could be flexible 8 hr/day), Central Europe Time Zone.
📌 WE OFFER:
- Work from anywhere (fully remote or in our office);
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Paid vacation, national holidays, and sick leaves;
- Professional education reimbursement;
- Legal, accounting, and taxes support.
Take your chance to become part of the AI revolution and gain invaluable experience along the way!
🏢 🅲🅾🅼🅿🅰🅽🆈 🅰🅽🅳 🅿🆁🅾🅹🅴🅲🆃 🅳🅴🆂🅲🆁🅸🅿🆃🅸🅾🅽
Our client is a company that works to end commercial animal cruelty in our lifetime by making vegan businesses more profitable than their animal-harming competitors.
The project is an artificial intelligence-based marketing tool that has been trained on thousands of examples of successful marketing copy from vegan companies to create an artificial intelligence that deeply understands veganism and creates beautiful branded content that converts.
💻 🅳🆄🆃🅸🅴🆂 🅰🅽🅳 🆁🅴🆂🅿🅾🅽🆂🅸🅱🅸🅻🅸🆃🅸🅴🆂
» To be responsible for the development and implementation of cloud infrastructure based on Infomaniak, an open stack cloud service provider.
» Responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining the internal architecture, including APIs and databases.
» Ensure scalability, high availability and security.
🚀 🆁🅴🆀🆄🅸🆁🅴🅳 🆂🅺🅸🅻🅻🆂
» 3+ years of experience in back-end development and cloud architecture.
» Strong experience with Infomaniak or similar cloud platforms on Open Stack for delivering content to end-users via multiple devices and channels.
» Strong programming skills in Python.
» Database architecture and design experience using Infomaniak’s Open Stack services, such as RDS, DynamoDB, or Cassandra.
» In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies and programming languages.
» English Level: Upper-Intermediate+.
⏳ 🆆🅾🆁🅺 🆂🅲🅷🅴🅳🆄🅻🅴
» Mon — Fri 8hr flexible schedule.
🥧 🆆🅴 🅾🅵🅵🅴🆁
» Work from anywhere (fully remote or in our office).
» Competitive salary based on the results of the interview.
» Paid vacation, national holidays, and sick leaves.
» Professional education reimbursement.
» Legal, accounting, and taxes support.
Type: Full-time (8h/day)
COMPANY AND PROJECT DESCRIPTION
Our client is looking for a front-end developer with strong experience in Angular projects and a good understanding of Angular architecture.
A young and innovative Swiss company that focuses on the quality of its products and services. The company is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, with operations centers in Belgrade and Rome. With more than 20 years of experience in building logistics solutions and based on extensive market knowledge, the development team works to fulfill the company’s vision: to combine maritime logistics challenges in one set of software tools and provide customers with the most cost-effective, advanced and reliable logistics solution.
The project is the most innovative and first blockchain-based shipping and chartering solution in the industry today and is the ideal set of software tools for trading and shipping companies of all sizes. The system is open to any internal and external data, helping you to analyze and improve delivery efficiency from start to finish in one place. Regardless of whether the company is large or small, shipping or trading, it provides all the necessary functions to perform daily shipping and chartering operations within one single platform.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a part of a collaborative development environment with both build and run responsibilities.
- Help the team quickly identify and solve challenges and blockers.
- Participate in the analysis and implementation of new solutions.
- Develop clean, standards-based modern code.
- Enforce coding standards that support the organization’s architectural roadmap/strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in Angular projects.
- Good understanding of Angular architecture.
- Kendo UI for Angular.
- Willingness to work in a team and learn new things.
- English Level: Upper-Intermediate+.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of .NET Framework 4.7.
- SQL Server, MongoDB and REST APIs.
- Work from anywhere (fully remotely or in our offices)
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview
- Paid vacation, national holidays and sick leaves
- Professional education reimbursement
- Legal, accounting and taxes support
- Powerful corporate laptop and premium software
Our client is one of the Top 10 innovative tech companies in Europe that provides top-notch technological solutions for businesses in the logistics industry.
With more than 20 years of experience in building global logistics solutions and on the foundation of extensive market knowledge, the team has been designed to fulfill the company vision:
To reshape and improve the way how shipping and chartering activities are conducted today, and to facilitate every single step throughout the shipping and chartering lifecycle while eliminating data boundaries.
Their main project is a revolutionary solution that integrates blockchain technology to streamline shipping and chartering operations for companies of all sizes. It offers a comprehensive suite of software tools to manage daily activities in one platform, allowing access to both internal and external data for enhanced shipping efficiency and analysis.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you’ll be an essential member of the development team building innovative solutions.
— Be a part of a collaborative development environment with both build and run responsibilities;
— Help the team quickly identify and solve challenges and blockers;
— Participate in the analysis and implementation of new solutions;
— Develop clean, standards-based modern code;
— Enforce coding standards that support the organization’s architectural roadmap/strategy.
📌 SKILLS REQUIRED:
5+ years of hands-on experience with:
— .Net Framework 4.7;
— Angular JS;
— Kendo UI;
— SQL Server;
— REST API.
📌 ENGLISH LEVEL:
The candidate should be able to clearly communicate and deliver his ideas.
📌 WORK SCHEDULE AND TIMEZONE:
Flexible Mon — Fri 8 hr working day, with the main team located within Central Europe.
📌 WE OFFER:
Work from anywhere (fully remote or in our office);
Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
Paid vacation, national holidays, and sick leaves;
Professional education reimbursement;
Legal, accounting, and taxes support.