Our client is a European investment firm and solutions provider, focusing on private debt and opportunistic credit investments.
We, as the client’s technology partner, are starting a program to redesign and modernize the system. It will complete the re-development of the existing business logic on modern technology in the cloud.
It’s a new project, so you will have an opportunity to suggest technologies and the best solutions.
We invite to the company, not a project
DataArt’s specialists work with the client’s in-house team and we are planning to grow our team to 10+ people.
The team follows the Scrum process and requires tight collaboration with the in-house product and development teams located in UK and Europe.
We are seeking an experienced and mature Ruby Developer to join our project team.
Ruby, Vue.js, Python, AWS.Responsibilities
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of Ruby development experience
- Experience of integration with 3rd party systems and services
- Experience in deploying Rails applications
- Experience working with relational databases
- Spoken English
Nice to have
- Experience with JS (Vue preferably) will be an advantage