Develop new solutions (Payment Platform) based on microservices architecture. Team responsible for creating platform with fully GDPR/PSD2 compliance. Building new or transformation current integration process .Cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices.
- Creating platform with full GDPR/PSD2 compliance
- Building new or transforming the current integration process
- Follow cloud-native architecture with Agile product development practices
- 5+years of experience with Java, Angular, typescript
- Experience with: Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Kafka, Docker
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST)
- Be familiar with «Twelve- Factor App»
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.