We are looking for in Security Domain
- Conducting business impact analysis (BIA)
- Coordinating the development/updating of business continuity plans (BCP)
- Testing of business continuity plans
- Coordination of actions of departments during an accident and control of elimination of consequences
- Assessment of continuity risks and development of measures to eliminate them
- Updating of regulatory documents in the area
- Monitoring compliance with the requirements of the NBU, RBI, ISO
- Experience in conducting BIAs and ability to apply their methods
- Ability to find alternative scenarios for business process recovery
- Participation in BCP\DRP testing
- At least 3 years of experience in the banking sector (IT, operational support, risk management)
- Understanding of the options (scenarios) for restoring IT systems
- Coordination of actions of departments during an accident and control of consequences elimination
- Experience in assessing business continuity risks and developing mitigation measures
- Approaches to defining MBCO, MTPD, RTO, RPO, SLO, SLA, SLI
- Fluent communication and correspondence in English
- Knowledge and application of Powerpoint, Excell (Pivot tables, pivot tables)
Practical skills in using Power Apps, Power Automate
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.