We are looking for in Loans Domain a Architect with 5+ years of Java experience, able to communicate and collaborate with team members for success, with knowledge of Kubernetes, Kafka, Spring Boot, Angular technologies, who loves to expand knowledge and share it with others, a professional who is always looking for new challenges.
- Prepare Architecture solutions compliant with the organization principles
- Code writing and review
- Developing and implementing state-of-art solutions based on EDA
- Lead a development team in designing, implementing and monitoring of Loans Products and support with technical problems and decisions
- Coordination of technical debt work, technical backlog management
- Mentoring and coaching of development team members in modern architectural solutions
- Experience in designing APIs
- Experience in API management with a deep understanding of API lifecycle
- Expert in a microservice architecture
- Fluent in defining APIs with OpenAPI Specification 3.0
- Has experience in working with at least one API Management Platform
- Practical experience in designing API security
- Experience in designing different protocols SOAP, REST, JMS, MQSeries, gRPC, HTTP, TLS
- Proficient in Event-driven architecture (working with either Kafka, Pulsar, Nifi, Spark)
- Understanding enterprise integration patterns
- Practical experience with Java, Spring Boot, Angular
- Practical experience with Kubernetes
- Practical experience with Kafka
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.