Transformation of existing ESIF process running under the GDWH framework
- Primary contact for the business on technical and architectural matters
- Prepare Architecture solutions compliant with the organization principles
- Developing and implementing state-of-art solutions based on Data Streaming
- Transforming of DWH data models to Data Streaming concept
- Lead a development team in designing, implementing and monitoring of Data Products and support with technical problems and decisions
- Technological evangelism, spreading modern data engineering, architectural and design practices
- Coordination of technical debt work, technical backlog management
- Mentoring and coaching of development team members in data streaming technologies
- Communication on technical matters with counterparties in the Head Office
- Experience in development of Data Models
- Experience with data processing frameworks and stack (such as Kafka, Flink, NiFi, pySpark, Avro, Parquet etc.)
- Understanding of event-driven architecture and the ability to design systems that can handle large volumes of data and can scale as the data volume grows
- Knowledge of database technologies: working with both SQL and NoSQL databases as data streams can be stored in either
- Experience with cloud technologies: knowledge of cloud services like EC2, S3, Lambda, EKS, DynamoDB, Kinesis etc.
- Strong programming skills in Python and knowledge of best practices for software development
- Analytics skills: good understanding of data analytics and ability to analyze data streams in real-time to identify patterns and trends
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills: debugging and troubleshooting issues that arise in a streaming system
- Understanding enterprise integration patterns
- Practical experience with Kubernetes
- Experience managing technical teams
- English level: at least upper-intermediate
- Good communication skills
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.