Our client creates AI-based technologies for the medical industry. One of their developments makes clinical research simpler.
The challenge facing the company is to expand its web application for hospitals and research organizations. The project is based on Agile processes.We invite to the company, not a project
The project team consists of up to 10 people.
We’re looking for a Backend/Data Engineer who is hands-on build/test/manage data pipeline written in Scala.
Scala, Cats, Akka (Actors, Streams, HTTP), Slick, json4s, ScalaTest and ScalaCheck, Kubernetes, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Kafka.Responsibilities
- Extending/Managing the pipeline implementation
- Troubleshoot/fix issues on the pipeline services
- Analyze and improve the performance of the pipeline
- Participating in the full development life-cycle of a software product
- Write clean code, take pride in your work, and value simplicity, testing, and productivity as part of your daily routine
- Embrace new languages and frameworks, containers, and cloud
- Explore the inner workings of the tools and libraries you use to understand how they work
- 3+ years of software development experience
- At least 1 year of experience with Scala library Cats
- Good experience and deep understanding of Scala programming language
- Experience with testing frameworks such as ScalaTest and ScalaCheck
- Must have experience with Scala libraries such as Akka (Actor, Streaming, HTTP, Alphaka, Kafka), Slick, json4s
- SOLID and software development best practices knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Nice to have working experience in Kubernetes, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Kafka