We are looking for in Payments Domain.
- Collaborate with business owners to clarify their requirements for new or enhanced business processes/products
- Identify and document key business processes/workflows
- Prepare specification documents for approved decisions
- Develop a system level view to ensure consistency in requirements
- Facilitate the alignment of end user requirements with system capabilities
- Explore integration points with external/internal systems and help development teams with integration
- Collaborate with development teams to understand architecture implications for business decisions
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in the financial/banking industry, preferably in product management
- Excellent analytical skills, able to design complex data flows and business processes
- Basic knowledge about SOA, microservices, UML, BPMN, SQL (DML, DDL)
- Experience in API specification, web-services and integration scenarios (including data flow & logic of components for integration)
- Strong problem solving skills, attention to details and result-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and meeting facilitation skills
- Passionate team player, committed and self-motivated
- English level — Intermediate (or higher)
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.