- Helping organizations to maximize the value created (customer-centric approach, shortening time to market, etc.)
- Ensuring teams/tribes and stakeholders understand Agile/Lean theory and practices
- Being a servant-leader for teams/tribes
- Constantly learn and educate in new Agile practices when needed
- Helping teams/tribes in self-organization and cross-functionality development
- Removing organizational-level impediments to the teams/tribe’s progress
- Facilitate cross-tribes, tribe, org level events
- Coach/Mentor Scrum Masters and Product Owners/Managers
- Develop a community of practices across the organization
- Working as SM with 1 team and as Agile Coach with an organization
- Experience in SM/SDM roles with several teams/systems
- Cases of transforming team from waterfall to Agile approach
- Cases of building a new Agile team in the non-Agile organization
- Deep understanding of Agile values and principles
- Deep understanding of Scrum and Kanban
- Deep understanding of business value discovery and delivery process
- Excellent communication skills
- Facilitation/Mediation skills and experience
- Mentoring/Teaching skills and experience
- At least up to 3 years of experience in the software development domain
- Upper-intermediate-level of English
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.