What are we doing?
Develux is an IT consulting and software development company with products for the US market and outsourcing services worldwide. The company has been on the market since 2014 and has achieved perfect results in our four business units. We have 350+ goal-oriented, passionate specialists who are open to new challenges.
How old is the project? What stage is it at?
We are in the ed-tech space helping hundreds of thousands of students deal with academic hurdles and questions. We have been around since 2014, overgrowing every year. Furthermore, we are currently working on expanding the functionality of our product, all while focusing on improving customer experience and increasing our financial metrics.Our company is a B2B2C educational platform that provides academic paper writing services. Our clients can choose the type of work, set requirements and deadlines, and choose the author. In addition, online chat allows customers and authors to communicate with each other to clarify.We also provide services for checking papers for plagiarism, editing and correcting text, and training and advice on improving research paper writing skills. Our team of writers consists of only the best experts, who are rigorously screened and constantly improve their skills.Our platform also provides the opportunity to receive feedback from authors and ask for technical support and help in choosing the best work.We constantly improve our platform and services to provide our customers with the highest convenience and quality.Our support team is always available to help customers with any questions regarding our platform. We strive to ensure that our clients have only a positive experience with us and recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
What do you need to do?
• Developing and maintaining user interfaces for web applications using Angular.• Creating efficient, portable, and modular code that is easily maintainable and scalable.
• Support and extension of existing modules;
• Identifying and resolving performance issues and bugs.
• Collaborating with designers, product managers, and backend developers to create efficient and scalable user interfaces.
• Research and experiment with new technologies, architectures, and standards.• Participation in task estimation and prioritization;
• Project improvement/refactoring proposals.
• Testing written code to test and determine if it works as intended with Unit Test
What professional skills are essential to us?
• Angular 2+ (we use version 14)
• A good understanding of web protocols such as HTTP/s, Websockets etc.
• Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating with backend services.
• Experience with reactive programming (RxJS).
• Good understanding of OOP and strong knowledge of Typescript;
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SCSS)
• Understanding of responsive design principles.
• VCS (Git)
• Unit test (Jest)
• NGXS Store
• Ant Design
More about the team: We have three Scrum teams consisting of a Team Lead, 2 Front-end Engineers, 3 Back-end Engineers, a Product Designer, and a Product Owner.
Questions and Answers:
- Does the job come with a probation period, and if so, how long does it last? Yes, there is a three-month probation period.
- What is the expected work schedule? Full-time, flexible, please start no later than 11:00 (on average 8 hours per day). The office in Kyiv is open from 9:00 to 20:00. You can work remotely and also you can choose hybrid mode where you can combine working on-site and remotely.
- How many vacation and sick days are provided? Annual paid vacation — 21 working days; Paid confirmed sick leave; 6 unconfirmed sick days/days off a year.
What social package and benefits are offered?
- English courses (up to 80 USD/month after successful completion of the probation period)
- Compensation for the cost of a subscription sports center (up to 80 USD/month after successful completion of the probation period)
- Medical insurance (50% after successful completion of the probation period) or $200 a year for health care
- Corporate events
- HR-call with Recruiter
- Interview with the Hiring manager (1 hour)
- Trial day (paid)
- Proposal for cooperation with Develux
We believe that people with different perspectives and lived experiences drive the company to create unique solutions.