- On-call covering Blocker incident according to SLA
- Perform priority problem impact assessments, assess active or potential business impacts, set appropriate priority, and escalate when needed
- Coordinate full incident management process
- Drive and perform root cause analysis and postmortem culture
- Provide input to automatize incident management process
- Communicate with the Business owner of services and ensure collaboration between incident management process and service
- Creation and keeping up to date support documentation How-to for «How-to»
- Improve and adjust Support Production Documentations space
- Improve and adjust Monitoring L1
- Provide reporting of BIs requests from stakeholders
- Follow SLO and SLA and continuously improve it
- Create, publish and maintain Known Errors proactively
- Track problem resolution tasks and document evidence of their completion.
- Reporting for abnormalities in the incident
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Strong troubleshooting skills, time-management, problem and conflict solving skills
- Analytical approach to data
- Understanding of core SRE approaches
- Experience with ITIL
Will be a plus:
- Technical background in Technical support
- Experience with logging tools (ELK stack: ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat)
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.