We are looking for in Payments Domain.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Solution Architect to define the Product Stream backlog and the Release Plan
- Ensure that the delivered solution fits the overall IT strategy and IT goals/tasks are reflected in the Product Backlog
- Provide technical and IT-related strategic input for the respective business area
- First escalation instance on IT side for Product Owner and IT (Team)
- Ensure proper involvement of all IT roles, IT resource management for Team
- IT internal alignment of IT standards and documentation required for Team setup
- Accountable for delivery of Product Stream IT deliverables
- Manage IT risks and technical interdependencies
- Timely provision of necessary accesses for team members and access procedures simplification
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience IT/ financial/banking industry
- Good IT management skills and understanding of IT processes (Change Management, Release
- management and others)
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a result-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and meeting facilitation skills
- Basic knowledge of microservices, SQL, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall methodology, roles, activities, and process outputs for software development
- English level — Intermediate (or higher)
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.