Transformation of existing ESIF process running under the GDWH framework.
- Developing and maintaining data models and mappings
- Preparing datasets by means of SQL
- Collaborating with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Participating in the designing, development, automation, implementation and support of data reporting and dashboards
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets to develop insights and recommendations
- Contribute to methodology development and processes improvement
- 2+ years of experience as a BI Analyst
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Hands-on experience with data warehousing, data modeling, and ETL processes
- Advanced user of Excel (formulas, pivot tables, external data sources etc.)
- Data visualization experience with Power BI
- Knowledge of Python would be a strong plus
- Banking experience would be a plus
- English: upper-intermediate
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.