- Managing DevOps team, collaborating with multiple development teams
- Acting as a technical expert point for the DevOps team
- Creating an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production
- Troubleshooting issues and remove blockers with the pipeline to maintain the flow
- Providing environments
- Defining, controlling and task delegation
- Provisioning of new infrastructure components, monitoring processes, etc
- Upskilling DevOps team to self-resolve common issues
- Supporting the transformation of the company’s applications into a decoupled service-orientated architecture
- Strong understanding of CI/CD approaches
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning and deployment on AWS; using services like Aurora, Lambda, ECS, EKS, RDS, ELB, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Route53, SES etc
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins (GitHub actions, GitLabCI or similar) in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform or AWS CloudFormation
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as Dynatrace, DataDog, Prometheus, AWS CloudWatch, ELK stack, PagerDuty and so on
- Good knowledge with Linux environments and automation scripting
- Strong knowledge of the best DevOps practices and methodologies
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- International business career: work in a large international company that creates a diverse and inclusive environment for professional and personal growth. Strong Raiffeisen community of highly professional and successful teams from different countries.
- Challenging WOW-projects: involvement into large-scale projects on product development, using modern engineering technologies, unique approach to encouraging customer-driven innovation.
- Comfortable and safe format of work: flexible work conditions including remote work or hybrid models alternating between in-office hours and remote work. Offices with uninterruptible power supply and bomb shelters are provided to perform duties.
- Professional development: knowledge sharing with colleagues from abroad, development within the company, upskilling and reskilling opportunities, internal competitions. The possibility of obtaining a T-shaped expertise. Internal and external training programs. Corporate English courses. Soft skills trainings at our corporate L& D academy. Team building activities and involvement into social projects.
- Attractive social package and wellbeing: 28 days of paid vacation, medical insurance, official employment. Mental and Physical health support: individual psychological sessions and lectures, -free online workouts, yoga.
- Stable income: competitive salary and bonuses for your efforts and contribution, rewards for participation in the referral program.